The board is the Swiss Army Knife of our range. A smaller verison of the Legend, able to take any terrian you throw at it - skateparks, street, hills, sliding, or just getting around. Symetrical shape and kicked nose and tail, this board blurs the boundries of how longboarding is percieved and will push the envelope of what can be done on a skateboard over 32 inches...
- Symetrical shape for riding backwards - or forwards... if you get confused, just check the graphic!
- 8 ply individually-pressed Cold Pressed Canadian Maple
- Built complete with 7" trucks (featuring double barrel bushings) and Cult Isms.
- Super deep "pool" concave - flat bottom with steep sides and kicks
- Two sets of wheel wells - one for RKP and one for TKP trucks
- Full Colour and Chrome Graphics by Pete Fowler