One of our best sellers is in with a new graphic for 2013! The Elevator is the latest incarnation of that Lush classic "Samba." We have lost the truck mountings on the kicktails as of Sambas past and replaced it with our exclusive "Rocker" mold. With a few minor shape tweaks and the deep concave to lock your feet in, 8 ply construction and Rocker Profile we feel this is the most accomplished version of one of our classic shapes. If you're after a versitile topmount freeride/slide/cruiser/dancer deck, look no further.
....and you can play a pretty convincing air guitar with this one...
- Topmount with 0.75" of rocker for a low, comfortable foot platform, but still with the surfy/powdery feel and control of a topmount.
- 0.625" Concave - enough for a secure footing, but not so much that you can't move your feet around. Feel is everything and we believe we've perfected it with this rocker/concave combo.
- Big cutouts allow super-loose trucks with no fear of wheelbite
- Semi-symetrical shape, along similar lines to the Accelerator, Shocker, Vandella and Sequel, is comfortable going backwards but still features the directional rear "wings" for super positive back foot positioning.
- Adjustable wheelbase front and back to dial in your ride
- 8ply Canadian Maple gives enough flex for comfort, but enough stiffness to lock in the big standies on demand
- Mini kick nose and tail
- Our new rail profile - sharp at the top, chamfered on the underside. As featured on our Race boards like the Vandella and Sequel
- Complete with the now-famous Cult Classics and high-end Sabre Trucks and bushings
- Chrome finish graphics, artwork by Pete Fowler.