Simple is often best... and nowhere is this more obvious in our deck lineup than the Duder. This one is all about a real clean shape combined with a slight rocker to produce the comfiest cruiser we've ever done... it has a decent nose and tail too. With the complete rolling on Acid Drops and Double Barrel bushing trucks, small enough to chuck under your desk or carry on the tube, this is a super stylish retro-esque addition to your quiver.
- 7 Ply Canadian Maple, Cold Pressed 1 at a time
- 0.625" Rocker profile, for a super comfy deck feel, which also raises the tail up a little adding functionality
- Lush 6 inch truck with custom bushing set up
- Adjustable wheelbase front and back, giving you options for tail, nose and wheelbase lengths
- Double wheel wells for compatability with RKP and TKP trucks
- Complete built with Lush Acid drops 62mm 78a and Abec 5 bearings
- Chrome finish graphics, artwork by Jethro Haynes