The Sequel is the replacement for the iconic original Lush drop-through speedboard "The Spooky". It's stable, low, and very stiff... Pete inspired the shape, and it's his go-to race deck. The ultra-strong 4x construction will take anything you can throw at it... we have tested this deck all over Europe, at freerides, races, on mountain passes with 50mph tunnels, from the rain and snow of Switzerland and the drizzle of Wales, to the baking hot sunshine of Southern Spain and Slovenia. If you want a speedboard that lasts forever and lets you concentrate on your skating without worrying about what your board is doing - this is the one.
- Dropped through for a lower ride, easier slides, more stability and more comfortable pushing and footbraking
- 4X Construction, Similar in many ways to X-Flex, but instead designed for skating fast and holding lines through corners. With 4X we use two layers of Bi-Axial Wet Laminate Glass, one layer in from the surface of the layup as per X-Flex, but the top layer of glass (closest to the grip tape) is laid at 45 degrees to the length of the deck providing less torsional flex. The deck now has fibres running diagonally across the deck, adding stiffness. This translates to better tracking in corners, an ultra responsive ride and more control when drifting or sliding. More info.
- E-Glue for deck durability
- Semi-symetrical shape with large rear standing platform fits today's freeride styles.
- Adjustable drop-through mounting - subtle adjustments to deck geometry are super easy, even with drop-through trucks.
- Our new rail profile - sharp at the top, chamfered on the underside.
- Complete with race-proven 72mm Cult Death Ray wheels and 190mm Sabre Trucks for the ultimate in speed and control
- Chrome Finish graphics, Artwork by Phil Harvey