The Vandella is our longest topmount race deck. Shaped by Chris Vanstone and Darren Rathbone, it picks up where the Revolution left off as the premium super-fast race machine to have in your quiver.
- Topmount, shorter wheelbase gives supreme grip and ultimate cornering ability
- 4X Construction, Similar in many ways to X-Flex, but instead designed for skating fast and holding lines through corners. With 4X we use two layers of Bi-Axial Wet Laminate Glass, one layer in from the surface of the layup as per X-Flex, but the top layer of glass (closest to the grip tape) is laid at 45 degrees to the length of the deck providing less torsional flex. The deck now has fibres running diagonally across the deck, adding stiffness. This translates to better tracking in corners, an ultra responsive ride and more control when drifting or sliding. More info.
- E-Glue for deck durability
- Semi-symetrical shape with large rear standing platform fits today's freeride styles.
- Adjustable wheelbase, front and back, with multiple wheel wells allowing the use of super-low regular kingpin as well as reverse kingpin trucks.
- Our new rail profile - sharp at the top, chamfered on the underside.
- Complete with 72mm Cult Death Rays and 190mm Sabre Trucks for the ultimate in speed and control.
- Chrome Finish graphics, Artwork by Phil Harvey