The Accelerator is the baby brother of the Elevator freeride deck. A little bit shorter and narrower, it shares the now-trademark "Lush hips" for precise back foot placement, semi directional shape for going backwards, rockered profile and a concave perfected over many months of shaping and reshaping. The complete comes with super-wide TKP trucks for an ultra low ride and hard turning charateristic.
- Topmount with 0.75" of rocker for a low, comfortable foot platform, but still with the surfy/powdery feel and control of a topmount.
- 0.625" Concave - enough for a secure footing, but not so much that you can't move your feet around. Like all our other decks, we've gone for board feel over all else.
- Big cutouts allow super-loose trucks with no fear of wheelbite - comes complete with TKP trucks, but is compatible with most RKP trucks out there including wheelbase-shortening Sabres.
- Semi-symetrical shape, along similar lines to the Shocker, Vandella and Sequel, is comfortable going backwards but still features the directional rear "hips" for super positive back foot positioning.
- Adjustable wheelbase front and back to dial in your ride
- 9ply Canadian Maple gives a stiffer ride - we didn't want too much flex on a board this low.
- Our new rail profile - sharp at the top, chamfered on the underside. As featured on our Race boards like the Vandella and Sequel
- Complete with Lush Acid Drops and TKP 185mm trucks
- Chrome finish graphics, artwork by Jethro Haynes